Monday, March 28, 2005

Welcome To JabraScience Fiction Technology
I love my new(ish) bluetooth headset. If you don't know what those are, they are earbud devices that are fairly small that enable you to communicate with another device, most commonly your bluetooth enabled cell phone.

If you ever watched the old Star Trek show, you probably saw the communications officer Uhura (Nichelle Nichols) or perhaps the alien science officer Spock (Leonard Nimoy) listening to their computers or some other communication device through an antenna in their ear. Well, just like your flip cell phone is a communicator, a bluetooth headset is that ear thingy.

I personally like the Jabra headset. It got the highest satisfaction ratings on Cnet.com yet it was not the most expensive.

On a side note, with my girth, I should probably be a leading contestant for Jabra the Hut. (Star Wars joke, son!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Search Engine Optimization and Free Submission